GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Unknown Rambler (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/roses/211773-unknown-rambler.html)

Angeherself 27-06-2015 06:15 PM

Unknown Rambler

3 Attachment(s)
Good evening everyone, moved here in January, and have been very lucky to have a massive rambling rose on a trellis, that's currently well and truly in flower! Firstly, I'm not at all confident with regards to Roses, so need to read up on how to prune/deadhead etc. Amazingly, the previous owners were NET gardeners, yet they had this. I have no idea the name of this Rambler, if I added an image could you please try and ID it for me? The scent is very low, but as there are so many blooms on it, it suddenly gently wafts in the direct one's standing in.

The buds are an Apricot/pale Orange, then open to a mid pink, then a pale pink when fully opened.

Thanks.