GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Help with dying rose:( (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/roses/215289-help-dying-rose.html)

Kitty33 19-04-2018 06:23 PM

Help with dying rose:(

1 Attachment(s)
Please can anybody help me. I have no experience whatsoever with growing roses or gardening in general. I was given a Rose by a friend as a gift. I repotted it and after 2 weeks outside it seems to be dead. It was a particularly rainy period and there was also a light frost one morning:( I thought these might be contributing factors? I wondered if there is anything at all I can do with it?
Thank you in advance
Kitty

daiphucka 10-10-2018 10:23 AM

it needs warm sunshine