GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   blue rose tales (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/roses/216177-blue-rose-tales.html)

David Dalton 15-06-2019 07:26 AM

blue rose tales

I am trying to find past parallels to my blue rose vision of Sept. 6, 1991.

So please follow up if you know of tales involving a blue rose, a rose
of any colour, a blue lotus, or even just the colour blue.

--
David Dalton http://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
“Goin' away far across the sea/But I'll be back for you/I'm gonna tell

Dexter 17-06-2019 03:39 AM

blue rose tales

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_law

--
"The most unsettling aspect of my atheism for Christians is
when they realize that their Bible has no power to make me