GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Trellice Designs? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/roses/27585-trellice-designs.html)

[email protected] 19-05-2003 08:32 PM

Trellice Designs?

Anyone have suggestions for sites that have trellice designs. I've come
up empty on this. Thanks, in advance.

Cass 19-05-2003 10:56 PM

Trellice Designs?

In article ,
wrote:

Anyone have suggestions for sites that have trellice designs. I've come
up empty on this. Thanks, in advance.

That's because you need to search on google for trellis, arbor or
pergola.

[email protected] 19-05-2003 11:20 PM

Trellice Designs?

Thanks Cass,

I found quite a bit on Pergola's which is what I now want.