Old 20-05-2003, 07:44 AM
RC

Default Recommendation for Las Vegas area

I would appreciate any suggestions for roses that will do well in the
Las Vegas, NV area.

Dry hot summers with average temps 80-105 (record high 116)
Cool and sometimes wet winters average 37-57 (record low 8F)

Native soil is high alkaline.

Soil improvement goes without saying, but I think as the plant
matures, and the roots spread out, they will encounter native soil.

Remove the "FOUR YOU" in my email to reply.