Old 21-05-2003, 10:20 PM
Daniel Hanna

Default Fragrant reds (was Pics (including Double Delight))

In Susan H. Simko wrote:
Reading the description did catch my attention as my mystery rose has
an intense fragrance. However, the one thing that I saw about Ingrid
Bergman is that she is disease resistant. This is the worst of my
roses in disease resistance and cold hardiness.

Ingrid wasn't totally disease resistant for me - she got a bit of mildew.
She was better than the average red though.

The fragrance was there, but nothing breathtaking. That's the only
reason I wouldn't grow her again. Nowadays the reds I love most a

* La Passionata - http://treloar-roses.com.au/files/la_passionata.htm
* Kardinal - http://treloar-roses.com.au/files/kardinal.htm
* The Squire - http://treloar-roses.com.au/files/the%20squire.htm

and I've ordered a brand new one for this winter's bare root season -
it's causing quite a stir here in Australia:

* Sir Donald Bradman - http://treloar-roses.com.au/files/sir%20donald%
20bradman.htm

Double Delight Susan H. Simko Roses 3 30-05-2003 04:08 AM
Pics (including Double Delight) Susan H. Simko Roses 8 21-05-2003 06:44 PM
Double Delight and Miniatures Susan H. Simko Roses 5 17-04-2003 02:44 AM
Poor Double Delight Roses 0 16-04-2003 11:56 PM
Double Delight (was Granada) Daniel Hanna Roses 1 28-02-2003 03:03 PM