Old 28-05-2003, 05:56 AM
Scopata Fuori

Default Messenger -- can you tell?

http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4290061763

My little experiment:

I randomly assigned 14 miniature roses, from Spring Hill Nurseries and J&P,
into two groups of seven, known as Group 1 and Group 2. One of the two
groups was sprayed once with Eden BioScience's Messenger, about two weeks
ago. All the roses got the same fertilizer, and were subjected to the same
spray program, otherwise. Varieties vary, and include Toy Clown, Orange
Honey, Lavendar Lace, etc. So the different varieties will have different
growth habits.

For comparison, I lined up the pots within each group, in order, smallest to
largest, as the varieties do vary.

I have posted a total of 8 images, 4 each of the two groups, from similar
angles.

Look carefully at not just the number of blooms and size, but the overall
health and vigor of the plants within each of the two groups of 7 plants.

Can you tell whether it was Group 1 or Group 2 that recieved one dose of
Messenger?

They are labeled as group 1, (a-d) and group 2, (a-d). They may not
necessarily be in order.

Please post either a comment here or on the webpage to let me know which
group, 1 or 2, is the overall most healthy and happy. I would like unbiased
observations, as to which of the two groups just looks more vigorous.

I will post the answer later.

Scopata Fuori

"Bad cat!"

Old 29-05-2003, 05:21 AM
Cass

In article , Scopata Fuori
wrote:

http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4290061763

My little experiment:

Can you tell whether it was Group 1 or Group 2 that recieved one dose of
Messenger?

I can't tell, but I can guess. Group 1.

Harpin protein/Messenger cvandyke Orchids 4 18-06-2012 04:31 PM
Hello..Can anyone tell me if you can treat a cut rose with a root Jeffrey A. Roses 1 02-04-2004 09:12 AM
Messenger Scopata Fuori Roses 3 10-05-2003 05:56 AM
NEWS: IT messenger ushers in new era in Rajasthan villages Frederick Noronha \(FN\) sci.agriculture 0 26-04-2003 12:31 PM
NEWS: IT messenger ushers in new era in Rajasthan villages Frederick Noronha \(FN\) sci.agriculture 0 15-04-2003 07:44 PM