Old 10-06-2003, 03:56 AM
Andy

Default Roses I Love To Hate And The People Who Love Them

I am a sucker for bi-colors and tri-colors.

Now you're speaking my language. What have you got?

Some nice ones:

Granada, Sheila's Perfume, Gold Medal, Circus, Heart of Gold, Arizona,
and, in the odd category, Distant Drums. This is the neatest rose!!
Great shrubby shape, great fragrance. I have three.

Lets see, Dessert Sunset, Rio Samba, Double Delight, Purple Tiger, Rockin
Robin, Hurdy Gurdey, Incognito, Robin Redbreast, Peace, Tangerine Twist, Our
Little Secret (buds open with a whithe stripe down the center of a dark red
petal that darkens to the same red), and Merlot.

I just reread this, is there a pattern here? lol

Andy