Old 06-06-2003, 09:08 AM
Gary

Default Where to get this rose?

Hi,

I'm looking for a rose called Heidi, but I don't know where to get it. Could
anyone point me in the right direction.

Thanks

Gary

Old 06-06-2003, 03:08 PM
Theo Asir

Apparently there are several roses that go by
that name.

Go here & check it out.

http://www.helpmefind.com/rose/searc...Typ=name&0a248
fc998fbd4e653d7dd52fbe455e3

--
Theo in Zone 5
Kansas City

Old 07-06-2003, 03:44 PM
lms

In article ,
says...

Hi,

I'm looking for a rose called Heidi, but I don't know where to get it. Could
anyone point me in the right direction.

Thanks

Gary

helpmefind.com is the rose world's #1 website but this just might help you
too
http://www.findmyroses.com/

Old 07-06-2003, 03:56 PM
Henry

lms wrote:

helpmefind.com is the rose world's #1 website but this just might help you
too http://www.findmyroses.com/

Looks like they need better programmers. I did a search, got a list of
9 possibly hits, clicked on a radio button and clicked submit.

[Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access Driver] Field 'rose_searches.rosename'
cannot be a zero-length string.

/SearchResults.asp, line 115

--
Henry

Old 08-06-2003, 05:44 AM
lms

In article , lid
says...

lms wrote:

helpmefind.com is the rose world's #1 website but this just might help you
too
http://www.findmyroses.com/

Looks like they need better programmers. I did a search, got a list of
9 possibly hits, clicked on a radio button and clicked submit.

[Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access Driver] Field 'rose_searches.rosename'
cannot be a zero-length string.

/SearchResults.asp, line 115

I just did a search for Trumpeter-- P-233, Netscape 7.0, incidentally.
Like you should do if you don't want to die before seeing the world's best
orange-red rose, bar none, period.

Joel's a personal friend of mine, has spent literally thousands of hours,
free (the modest list of sponsors helps foot the web page cost), by himself
basically, doing this stuff. He's one of those rose nazis who once upon a
time got chased out of here by trashy people and their friends.
If you have any problems finding any rose you want, write him personally,
he's one of the nicest people you'd ever want to make your friend.

Anyways, here's what I got (it was all formatted in little boxes, but the
info's still here, just the same:

Source Address Website/Email Phone

Mail order/
Nursery Pickup
Abby Rose Gardens Nashdom Lane
Burnham, Buckinghamshire SL1 8NJ
England www.software-technics.co.uk/abbey-rose/ (01628) 603000 Mail Order and
Pickup Abby Rose Gardens Nashdom Lane
Burnham, Buckinghamshire SL1 8NJ
England www.software-technics.co.uk/abbey-rose/ (01628) 603000 Mail Order and
Pickup Cants of Colchester Ltd. Nayland Road, Mile End
Colchester, Essex C04 5EB
England (01206) 844008 Chamblee's Rose Nursery 10926 U.S. Hwy 69 North
Tyler, TX 75706-8742
USA www.chambleeroses.com/ 1-800-256-7673 Mail Order and Pickup David Austin
Roses Bowling Green Lane
Albrighton, Wolverhampton WV7 3HB
England www.davidaustinroses.com/en/ (01902) 375027 Fork and Spade 1313 Scenic
Drive
Modesto, CA 95355
USA www.forkandspade.com 1-800-829-5919 Mail Order and Pickup Fryer's Roses
Manchester Road
Knutsford, Cheshire WA16 0SX
England www.fryers-roses.co.uk/ : (0)1565 755455 +44 (0)1565 755455 Mail Order
and Pickup James Cocker & Sons Whitemyres
Lang Stracht, Aberdeen AB9 6XH
Scotland 01224 313261 Mail Order Lincolnshire Field Products, Wool Hall Farm
Wool Hall Farm, Wykeham
Spalding, Lincolnshire PE12 6HW
England 01775 725041 Mail Order Mattock's Roses Nuneham Courtenay
Oxford, OX44 9PY
England www.notcutts.co.uk/inside.htp?area=mattocks 0345 585652. Mail Order and
Pickup Nelson's Florida Roses 2300 Sheeler Rd
Apopka, FL 32703
USA www.nelsonsfloridaroses.com/index.html (407) 886-3111 Wholesale Only:
Pickup Otto & Sons Nursery 1835 E. Guiberson Rd
Fillmore, CA 93015
USA www.ottoandsons-nursery.com/ (805) 524-2123 Wholesale Only: Pickup Only
Petaluma Rose Co. P.O. Box 750953
Petaluma, CA 94975
USA www.petrose.com (707) 769-8862 Mail Order and Pickup Regan Nursery 4268
Decoto Road
Fremont, CA 94555
USA www.regannursery.com (510) 797-3222 Pickup S & W Greenhouse, Inc P.O. Box
30, 533 Tyree Springs Road
White House, TN 37188
USA www.sw-greenhouse.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv 615-672-0599 Mail Order and
Pickup Weeks Wholesale Rose Grower, Inc. 430 E. 19th Street
Upland, CA 91784
USA www.weeksroses.com

Old 09-06-2003, 01:08 AM
Anne Lurie

The website seemed fine when I tried it yesterday and again today (just for
testing purposes).

Anne Lurie
Raleigh, NC

"Henry" wrote in message