Old 15-06-2003, 08:32 PM
dave weil

Default Long grizzle - wrong roses!

On Sun, 15 Jun 2003 12:16:23 -0700, Cass
wrote:

Do you have photoshop or Photoshop elements? You can batch process them
using automation tool and chop everything down to 400 x 600 pixels? Or
make a web photo gallery and specify large image size and then upload
the html and folders? Photoshop Elements also makes pdf slide
shows...tho I don't know how to set up pdf for web access. Probably
have to buy Acrobat (horrors).

Actually, I already did that using Arles Gallery Creator. Only problem
is, there are something like 200 images in that folder. I didn't
bother to make a new folder using only the images that I wanted. It's
just still waaaaaay too big. I thought that reducing the image size
would help, but I'd probably have to make them smaller than thumbnails
to fit them all in...

I guess when I have time, I'll do a proper gallery with around 50
images. Unfortunately, I have to work this evening, plus I've been
spending the day picking Japanese beetles off of my roses (yep, it's
gotten a lot worse, but still not *quite* as bad as in previous
years...)

btw, Arles rocks! I highly recommend it. You can customize far better
than you can with Photoshop.