GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Shreveport rose in Zone 6? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/roses/32275-shreveport-rose-zone-6-a.html)

Zack Lau 16-06-2003 04:04 PM

Shreveport rose in Zone 6?

A bed of this 1982 AARS winner Shreveport was looking
quite good at Elizabeth Gardens, azone 6 AARS test site with
15,000 roses, despite the heavy rain we have been having in CT.
Love was also quite rain tolerant, though other HTs like
Peace were a mess from rain damage to the flowers.

I've read that this rose does well near the ARS HQ,
but not so well across the country--what sort of problems
does it have?

Zack Lau W1VT