GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   DESPERATELY LOOKING FOR columbus floribunda (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/roses/33210-desperately-looking-columbus-floribunda.html)

rich rothstein 20-06-2003 06:20 PM

DESPERATELY LOOKING FOR columbus floribunda

desperately looking for COLUMBUS FLORIBUNDA -- not CHRISTOPHER
COLUMBUS!! was discontinued by WEEKS last year. all info at
findmyroses.com, ars, etc., is incorrect. no vendors have it and
WEEKS is no help.

the rose seems to have vanished off the earth in less than one year.
if you know any one who has one and can send me a cutting, that would
be great. i have many rare roses to trade... pink french lace, pink
kanagem kanegem, climbing iceberg that WON'T revert back to a bush,
rosalinde floribunda, harriny, etc.

i live in south jersey. 10 mins. from philly, 90 from NYC, 120 from
D.C.

thanks

richard

Cass 21-06-2003 02:56 AM

DESPERATELY LOOKING FOR columbus floribunda

In article , rich
rothstein wrote:

desperately looking for COLUMBUS FLORIBUNDA -- not CHRISTOPHER
COLUMBUS!! was discontinued by WEEKS last year. all info at
findmyroses.com, ars, etc., is incorrect. no vendors have it and
WEEKS is no help.

the rose seems to have vanished off the earth in less than one year.
if you know any one who has one and can send me a cutting, that would
be great.

Richard, are you talking about the mauve floribunda, 1990? HelpMeFind
lists these suppliers? We've got know what you're looking for...

http://www.helpmefind.com/rose/splst...on&hdg=Columbu
s%99

rich rothstein 21-06-2003 12:08 PM

DESPERATELY LOOKING FOR columbus floribunda

AS I STATED ABOVE... the source lists are incorrect. no one has the
rose. it is a WEEKS, PINK FLORIBUNDA. helpmefind.com, etc., are
useless. i've already tried the listings. since the vendors get it
from WEEKS and WEEKS is no longer growing it, no one has it.

rich

Shiva 21-06-2003 01:08 PM

DESPERATELY LOOKING FOR columbus floribunda

On 20 Jun 2003 10:11:40 -0700, (rich
rothstein) wrote:

desperately looking for COLUMBUS FLORIBUNDA -- not CHRISTOPHER
COLUMBUS!! was discontinued by WEEKS last year. all info at
findmyroses.com, ars, etc., is incorrect. no vendors have it and
WEEKS is no help.

the rose seems to have vanished off the earth in less than one year.

Go to Gardenweb to the roses forum. There is a cutting and exchange
board there you might try.