GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Joseph's Coat (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/roses/33686-josephs-coat.html)

Shiva 23-06-2003 04:20 PM

Joseph's Coat

Slow going, but it has finally produced enough growth to want to
climb, and a couple of blooms. I like it, Jim! Though it is immature,
and I know the blooms will get better, it is still quite nice. Thanks
for the recommendation. Post some photos of yours? Please?

JimS. 24-06-2003 03:20 AM

Joseph's Coat

"Shiva" wrote in message
s.com...

Slow going, but it has finally produced enough growth to want to
climb, and a couple of blooms. I like it, Jim! Though it is immature,
and I know the blooms will get better, it is still quite nice. Thanks
for the recommendation. Post some photos of yours? Please?

Mine's in-between blooms right now. I will see when I get some more and
post.
Yes, mine is a slow grower too. I bought another one and planted it nearby
the first one. Mine does tend to blackspot some too, a bit.

JimS.
Seattle