GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   identify please (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/roses/35236-identify-please.html)

Julie Webb 02-07-2003 01:08 PM

identify please

I saw a rose at the grocery store that I would like to get for my garden but
have no idea what it is.

Large red buds. Each pedal is red inside and pure white on the back side of
the pedal. Does anyone know which rose this is?

Daniel Hanna 02-07-2003 04:08 PM

identify please

In Julie Webb wrote:
Large red buds. Each pedal is red inside and pure white on the back
side of the pedal. Does anyone know which rose this is?

Sounds like Candella.

Linda 02-07-2003 04:32 PM

identify please

I saw one like that at Home Depot....could it be LOVE? (grandiflora) (no pun
intended! HA)
Linda from So. Calif.

"Daniel Hanna" wrote in message
home.com.au...

Shiva 02-07-2003 04:56 PM

identify please

On Wed, 2 Jul 2003 08:32:18 -0700, "Linda" wrote:

I saw one like that at Home Depot....could it be LOVE?

Love is what I was thinking. But there are several reds with white
reverses.

kljcvlzkj 03-07-2003 05:44 PM

identify please

My bet would be Snowfire. See the enclosed urls.

http://www.rose-roses.com/rosepages/.../Snowfire.html
http://www.nurserysite.com/clubs/pen...wfire.JPG.html
http://www.greenthumblr.com/images/roses/snowfire.jpg