Old 13-07-2003, 04:08 PM
elfa

Default Attn: Allegra

I got up a 5:30 this morning and while making the coffee, looked out the kitchen
window. Prancing down the street were 3 bucks with full racks of antlers. They
went past the house without so much as a glance at my rosebed.

So far, your concoction seems to be working as I have some small rosebuds still
intact.

elfa

Old 15-07-2003, 08:25 PM
Allegra

Default Allegra

"elfa" wrote in message
I got up a 5:30 this morning and while making the coffee, looked out the

kitchen
window. Prancing down the street were 3 bucks with full racks of antlers.

They
went past the house without so much as a glance at my rosebed.

So far, your concoction seems to be working as I have some small rosebuds

still
intact.

elfa

Good to hear! I know it works because that
is the one and only reason they didn't touch the
roses last year. We bought both DeerOff and
Liquid Fence. They worked but the expense was
way up there. A little bit of chemistry and some good
olfactory senses helped solved the riddle. At least
here now that we sprayed they have gone up the
street. But it only lasts for about 3 to 4 weeks, as
it is both the smell and the Tabasco when the smell
begins to fade that keeps them from having breakfast
in your garden.

Take care and I hope you get to enjoy those new buds,

Allegra