Old 24-07-2003, 09:02 PM
Cunt Tree Boy

Default Know your roll

"Torllski Smelt Farms ®" wrote in message
s.com...
**** Tree Boy chomped on road pizza and belched:

On Wed, 23 Jul 2003 18:39:48 -0700, **** Tree Boy wrote:

On Wed, 23 Jul 2003 14:34:45 -0700, **** Tree Boy
wrote:

Take a pole.

******s, the hole lot a ya!

It amazes me that people will actually pay good money so they can hide
behind services like altopia just to act like fools with nothing at
all better to do. What drives a person to this level of uselessness?

It amazes me that people will actually respond to damned near anything

around
here. Consider yourself ()\/\/|\|3|) lackey.

Damn,, respond to a post and jo0 are owned. laughs

And now I ()\/\/|\| j00 t00.

Are you the new ahm dancing monkey?

idiot

Hey, that the real you Lamey, how ya hanging?

The only place he'd hang well is a Klan rally.

--
**** Tree Boy
Old 28-07-2003, 05:22 PM
Bono

On Thu, 24 Jul 2003 13:01:14 -0700, **** Tree Boy
spewed forth:

wrote:

Take a pole.

******s, the hole lot a ya!

It amazes me that people will actually pay good money so they can hide
behind services like altopia just to act like fools with nothing at
all better to do. What drives a person to this level of uselessness?

It amazes me that people will actually respond to damned near anything

around
here. Consider yourself ()\/\/|\|3|) lackey.

Damn,, respond to a post and jo0 are owned. laughs

And now I ()\/\/|\| j00 t00.

Are you the new ahm dancing monkey?

idiot

Hey, that the real you Lamey, how ya hanging?

The only place he'd hang well is a Klan rally.

You know this to be true?

-
Broken bottles under children's feet
And bodies strewn across a dead end street
But I won't heed the battle call
Puts my back up
My back up against the wall

Sunday, Bloody Sunday