GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Do I cut? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/roses/38974-do-i-cut.html)

Venu Shelat 01-08-2003 02:02 PM

Do I cut?

I planted about 7 bare roots in pots this year & 6 have some dark
(almost black) canes with a singular hole at the top Makes it look like
a straw of sorts. What do I do with this? Do I cut it off? Treat or
leave alone?

I am in zone 6b Central New Jersey. & the JB's have found me already.
Will be spraying with Ortho this weekend.

Thanks for all your help

Theo Asir 01-08-2003 03:02 PM

Do I cut?

Yes cut to healthy tissue and