Old 07-08-2003, 05:02 PM
Shiva

Default Gardening - test

On Thu, 7 Aug 2003 10:12:22 +0100, "Ophelia"
wrote:

"Franz Heymann" wrote in message

"anne" wrote in message
Are gnomes related to trolls?

No, but top-posters are.

[Franz Heymann]

For heavens sake give it a rest. Do you know how boring you are being.

Oh never mind *PLONK*

Now wasn't that fun? Frank vented, you vented, and then you got to
advertize loudly that you have "plonked" him. I think you should thank
Frank.

Let me guess ...

*PLONK*

:-)

Old 07-08-2003, 05:32 PM
anne

"anne" wrote in message
Are gnomes related to trolls?

No, but top-posters are.

[Franz Heymann]

For heavens sake give it a rest. Do you know how boring you are being.

Not nearly as boring as seeing continued top posting.
If you think it boring to remind others of good manners, then so be it.

Oh never mind *PLONK*

I bet you did not plonk me.

[Franz Heymann]

Perhaps she's gone for a drink?

Old 07-08-2003, 06:02 PM
Franz Heymann

s.com...

"anne" wrote in message
Are gnomes related to trolls?

No, but top-posters are.

[Franz Heymann]

For heavens sake give it a rest. Do you know how boring you are being.

Oh never mind *PLONK*

[snip]

Now wasn't that fun? Frank vented, you vented, and then you got to
advertize loudly that you have "plonked" him. I think you should thank
Frank.

Who is this Frank of which you speak?

[Franz Heymann]

Old 07-08-2003, 06:02 PM
Ophelia

s.com...

"anne" wrote in message
Are gnomes related to trolls?

No, but top-posters are.

[Franz Heymann]

For heavens sake give it a rest. Do you know how boring you are being.

Oh never mind *PLONK*

Now wasn't that fun? Frank vented, you vented, and then you got to
advertize loudly that you have "plonked" him. I think you should thank
Frank.

Let me guess ...

*PLONK*

:-)

Gosh what fun

*PLONK*

Old 07-08-2003, 06:12 PM
Shiva

On Thu, 7 Aug 2003 16:46:20 +0000 (UTC), "Franz Heymann"
wrote:

ws.com...

"anne" wrote in message
Are gnomes related to trolls?

No, but top-posters are.

[Franz Heymann]

For heavens sake give it a rest. Do you know how boring you are being.

Oh never mind *PLONK*

[snip]

Now wasn't that fun? Frank vented, you vented, and then you got to
advertize loudly that you have "plonked" him. I think you should thank
Frank.

Who is this Frank of which you speak?

[Franz Heymann]

Sorry Franz! I failed speedreading but I just keep *trying.*

Old 07-08-2003, 06:12 PM
Ophelia

"Shiva" wrote in message
s.com...
On Thu, 7 Aug 2003 16:46:20 +0000 (UTC), "Franz Heymann"
wrote:

ws.com...

"anne" wrote in message
Are gnomes related to trolls?

No, but top-posters are.

[Franz Heymann]

For heavens sake give it a rest. Do you know how boring you are

being.

Oh never mind *PLONK*

[snip]

Now wasn't that fun? Frank vented, you vented, and then you got to
advertize loudly that you have "plonked" him. I think you should thank
Frank.

Who is this Frank of which you speak?

[Franz Heymann]

Sorry Franz! I failed speedreading but I just keep *trying.*

LOL very!

Old 08-08-2003, 01:12 AM
Franz Heymann

"Shiva" wrote in message
s.com...
On Thu, 7 Aug 2003 16:46:20 +0000 (UTC), "Franz Heymann"
wrote:

ws.com...

"anne" wrote in message
Are gnomes related to trolls?

No, but top-posters are.

[Franz Heymann]

For heavens sake give it a rest. Do you know how boring you are

being.

Oh never mind *PLONK*

[snip]

Now wasn't that fun? Frank vented, you vented, and then you got to
advertize loudly that you have "plonked" him. I think you should thank
Frank.

Who is this Frank of which you speak?

[Franz Heymann]

Sorry Franz! I failed speedreading but I just keep *trying.*

No need to be sorry. :-))

[Franz Heymann]

Old 09-08-2003, 02:34 PM
Rusty Hinge

The message
from "Franz Heymann" contains these words:

"anne" wrote in message
Are gnomes related to trolls?

No, but top-posters are.

[Franz Heymann] ||

_||_
\ /
\/

Warren wrote in message
Heather wrote:
what is a troll?????

A troll is someone who posts something outrageous just to watch people
get riled-up. Sometimes a troll will do a little flaming (attacking the
person, not the ideas) just to watch everyone else start to get
personality issues and the real issue confused to the point that threads
will go down several layers with no real substance. Trolls cast a wide
net, and try to upset as many people as possible.

"Don't feed the trolls," essentially means you should ignore the troll,
and not get caught in his net.

The origin is the trolling that a fisherman does. Essentially we're
talking about casting a wide net, and seeing what we can catch.

Of course it's also fun to picture the troll as a evil little elf.

--
Warren H.

==========
to go outside now.

So are those who don't snip......

--
Rusty http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/tqt.htm
horrid·squeak snailything zetnet·co·uk excange d.p. with p to reply.
Old 09-08-2003, 02:34 PM
murphy

In article om, "Cybe R.
Wizard" wrote:

On Thu, 7 Aug 2003 02:35:15 +0100
"anne" wrote:

Are gnomes related to trolls?

No, GNOME is a desktop program for Linux. ;-]

Cybe R. Wizard

....yoo hoo!!!....fancy finding you here....i just stumbled in looking for
help with a tree question...G

murphy
Old 14-08-2003, 01:03 AM
Brent Casey

"JennyC" wrote in message ...
"Rusty Hinge" wrote .
contains these words:

Hum. Pruning spammers and trolls? On which parts shall we begin?
Rusty

Oh certainly a flame thrower on the trolls methinks :~)
Jenny

Hey