Old 06-08-2003, 03:32 PM
Wendy

Default Gardening - test - Names

"Rusty Hinge" wrote in message
The message
from "JennyC" contains these words:
"Warren" wrote

Sorry. I don't usually respond to trolls like RR, but I'm just in

that
kind of mood today.
Warren H.

Funny isn't it how you can ignore something for ages and ages then
suddenly can't NOT anymore :~))

It's a bit the same with pruning..............you think :
"That plant/shrub/tree is a bit out of control but I can ignore
it....."
Then suddenly one morning you think "NO, I MUST prune it now !"

Hum. Pruning spammers and trolls? On which parts shall we begin?

--
Rusty
This space scribbled in in case someone nicks it before I find a decent

sig.
Rusty, I love your handle! I always try to analyze poster's nick names.
(My first thought was....an old redhead?) *g* :~))

Old 06-08-2003, 11:33 PM
Rusty Hinge

The message V98Ya.40030$Ne.28975@fed1read03
from "Wendy" contains these words:

Rusty, I love your handle! I always try to analyze poster's nick names.
(My first thought was....an old redhead?) *g* :~))

Well, old, I suppose, and while once a reddish-head.....

......I even have old man's beard clinging to my features.

Thanks - I do have a few more, though Rusty Hinge has a valid mailbox,
as does Moustafa Leak. Rowntree Jellicoe, Macabre of Clandestine and R.
McGeddon are just spamtraps.

Rowntree Jellicoe

--
Rowan
My friends, there are no friends. Aristotle

----------------

Macabre of Clandestine

--
Mac the NiFe
'Gin a body meet a body'

----------------

Grim Reaper

--
Grim Reaper Oh thou! Whatever title suit thee,
Auld Hornie, Satan, Nick, or Clootie. (Burns)

----------------

OK?

--
Rusty
horrid·squeak snailything zetnet·co·uk excange d.p. with p to reply.
Old 07-08-2003, 12:42 AM
Cybe R. Wizard

On Wed, 6 Aug 2003 21:36:54 +0100
Rusty Hinge wrote:

The message V98Ya.40030$Ne.28975@fed1read03
from "Wendy" contains these words:

Rusty, I love your handle! I always try to analyze poster's nick
names.(My first thought was....an old redhead?) *g* :~))

Well, old, I suppose, and while once a reddish-head.....

.....I even have old man's beard clinging to my features.

Nice to meet another Rusty, even if there is some confusion about which
is which.

Cybe R.(ustysmith) Wizard -but only a few know that ;-]
--
Unofficial "Wizard of Odds," A.H.P.
Original PORG "Water Wizard," R.P.
Old 07-08-2003, 01:42 AM
john rutz

Cybe R. Wizard wrote:
On Wed, 6 Aug 2003 21:36:54 +0100
Rusty Hinge wrote:

Nice to meet another Rusty, even if there is some confusion about which
is which.

Cybe R.(ustysmith) Wizard -but only a few know that ;-]

--

sure you dont mean dusty???

John Rutz
Z5 New Mexico

never miss a good oportunity to shut up

see my pond at:

http://www.fuerjefe.com

Old 07-08-2003, 03:02 AM
Cybe R. Wizard

On Wed, 06 Aug 2003 18:47:10 -0600
john rutz wrote:

Cybe R. Wizard wrote:
On Wed, 6 Aug 2003 21:36:54 +0100
Rusty Hinge wrote:

Nice to meet another Rusty, even if there is some confusion about
which is which.

Cybe R.(ustysmith) Wizard -but only a few know that ;-]

--

sure you dont mean dusty???

John Rutz

Heck no, that's /what/ I am. Rusty's /who/ I am.

Cybe R. Wizard

Old 07-08-2003, 08:12 AM
Rusty Hinge

The message om
from "Cybe R. Wizard" contains these words:

Nice to meet another Rusty, even if there is some confusion about which
is which.

S'easy - I creak and all me paint's peeling.

--
Rusty http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/tqt.htm
horrid·squeak snailything zetnet·co·uk excange d.p. with p to reply.

Updated Genus names and Hybrid names files Bob Betts Orchids 0 31-01-2006 04:34 PM
Gardening - test - Names Wendy Ponds 5 07-08-2003 08:12 AM
Gardening - test - Names Wendy Orchids 5 07-08-2003 08:12 AM
Gardening - test - Names Wendy Gardening 5 07-08-2003 08:12 AM
Vernacular names versus standardized common names [Was: botanical names of some Indian trees] P van Rijckevorsel Plant Science 7 26-04-2003 01:30 PM