GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Scopata, I salute you! (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/roses/39877-scopata-i-salute-you.html)

Anne Lurie 09-08-2003 02:34 PM

Scopata, I salute you!

I thought I'd check out Amazon.com for the latest on the Remo Rosati's
book-that-shall-not-be-named (the name has actually been used several times,
according to the results of a title search on Amazon.com).

When I finally navigated down down down to Remo's book, what should my
wondering eyes behold but another review of the [deservedly *not* referenced
here] book by our very own Scopata Fuori!

(Imagine the possibilities if I had not refrained from cross-posting my
mischievous idea to review the book in the hopes that Remo might actually
get some feedback!)

Anne Lurie
Raleigh, NC