GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   spots on my rose (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/roses/40164-spots-my-rose.html)

Linda 11-08-2003 04:22 PM

spots on my rose

Even though it has been over 100 degrees here, my roses have been doing
pretty well...However, yesterday I looked at one of my HT Medallion and
there are black spots on the leaves AND canes....Does Blackspot attack the
canes too? Could it be something else? What should I do?

I cut off several canes (with lots of buds--sad!) and sprayed with a black
spot spray, but left a couple of canes to see if the spray works. How does
that spotting come on so suddenly?

--
Linda S. in So. California
**Anxiously awaiting the birth of identical TWIN granddaughers Aug.22

To reply via email, remove "removethis" from my address