Old 16-08-2003, 03:02 AM
DCLXVI

Default Elaphe obsoleta obsoleta for Microtus ochrogaster control?

Shiva wrote:

Interesting story. Are you implying a causal effect? Also, could you tell
us which group you are posting from? Actually, your very interesting
story has nothing to do with gardening or keeping "herps" as pets, so
the tight-assed netcops in both rec.pets.herp AND rec.gardens.roses can
bust your chops for posting off-topic. Must be their lucky day. :-)
Neener, I just got busted by ONE group for posting off-topic! By the way,
you wouldn't happen to be GAMEPLAYER Tom Line #2387, would you? If you are,
Troll Patrol Expert "froglet" will announce to all that you are a troll, too.

Have a nice weekend!

(tongue firmly in cheek, asbestos underwear itching like hell. Bring it
ON, Grannie!)

====================

Now, now, we don't wish to seem uncivil *over* at rec.pets.herps, but
I'm sure you appreciate that its one thing for US to post off topic to
each other, but quite another standard for off-topic cross posts.
Especially in light of the recent visigoths-disguised-as-collie-fondlers
episode we just endured and all.

"Harrrrummph!"

DC

Old 16-08-2003, 05:02 PM
Scopata Fuori

"DCLXVI" wrote in message news:B5g%a.402

Now, now, we don't wish to seem uncivil *over* at rec.pets.herps, but
I'm sure you appreciate that its one thing for US to post off topic to
each other, but quite another standard for off-topic cross posts.
Especially in light of the recent visigoths-disguised-as-collie-fondlers
episode we just endured and all.

With your permission, I'd like to add that piece of glowing doggerel to my
growing random .sig file. More anecdotal evidence of another burgeoning
alt.tasteless newsgroup invasion.

Scopata Fuori

ObRoses: Been three and a half, going on four weeks since I sprayed with
Messenger. I now have blackspot, and botrytis has become more than just the
occasional ugly; it's a fullblown nuisance. I was going to experiment by
refraining for 4 weeks to observe the residual effects, as well as add
personal observation as to the causal effect.

As soon as it stops raining for sure, I using my last packets of Messenger,
never mind waiting until the trial period is up. Biotechnology is a great
thing.