Old 17-09-2003, 12:22 AM
Kirra

Default Burgundy Iceberg Pictures

Well I said that when I had Burgundy Iceberg and it flowered I would post
pics, so here they a

http://uk.photos.yahoo.com/kirra_lee

They are in the folder Roses2.

I've taken four photos in varying light conditions because I find the
burgundy colour hard to capture. I think the second photo is the closest to
the correct colouring (at least on my monitor).

It is interesting that the backs of the petals are a much lighter colour. It
reminds me of when I was a child and used felt pens or water colours on one
side of white paper and then the other side would have some seepage of
colour. You could say it almost looks as though the inside petals of a white
iceberg have been painted burgundy and some of the colour has seeped through
to the other side.

Kirra
Brisbane, Australia
z10

Old 18-09-2003, 07:03 AM
Shiva

On Wed, 17 Sep 2003 08:16:25 +1000, "Kirra"
wrote:

Well I said that when I had Burgundy Iceberg and it flowered I would post
pics, so here they a

Whoa, Kirra, delicious color. It looks like it has the typical Iceberg
form, but what a color! I want it.

Wilsonara Lisa Devos 'Burgundy' - can't get any more burgundy than this! Eric Hunt[_1_] Orchid Photos 3 22-01-2007 05:46 PM
wish list was Burgundy Iceberg Kirra Roses 3 09-04-2003 02:56 PM
Burgundy Iceberg Kirra Roses 17 25-03-2003 11:32 PM
climbing iceberg dave weil Roses 3 28-01-2003 02:06 AM
Red & White Climbers climbing iceberg Radika Kesavan Roses 1 27-01-2003 11:09 AM