GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Rio Samba colors in cooler weather (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/roses/43506-rio-samba-colors-cooler-weather.html)

JimS. 19-09-2003 09:02 PM

Rio Samba colors in cooler weather

The colors on my Rio Samba seem to be more vivid and intense with slightly
cooler temps that we've had in Sept compared to August. Has anyone else had
the same results?

JimS.
Seattle

Shiva 19-09-2003 10:15 PM

Rio Samba colors in cooler weather

On Fri, 19 Sep 2003 19:41:43 GMT, "JimS."
wrote:

The colors on my Rio Samba seem to be more vivid and intense with slightly
cooler temps that we've had in Sept compared to August. Has anyone else had
the same results?

Yep. You should see mine now!! Granada was the same way. I get my best
colors in the fall.

JimS.
Seattle