GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Heart O' Gold (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/roses/43708-heart-o-gold.html)

Shiva 22-09-2003 12:22 AM

Heart O' Gold

This is one of my few new bare roots that made it, and is right now
blooming its little heart out. What an interesting rose, with deepish,
cool pink outer petals and an apricot center. Nice fragrance, too.
Anyone else growing this one? It would be nice to know what to expect
from it when it gets bigger. Mine's bloom form is pretty sloppy now,
but I think that might change as the plant matures.