GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Reminder: Heritage Rose Foundation Conference (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/roses/44527-reminder-heritage-rose-foundation-conference.html)

MMMavocado 02-10-2003 02:42 AM

Reminder: Heritage Rose Foundation Conference

It's not too late to sign up for the Heritage Rose Foundation's annual
conference, to be held in Lakeland, Florida, Nov 6-9. It will feature
discussions of Bermuda's "mystery roses," a report on recent DNA work on
old-rose identification, a talk by DDr. Art Tucker on old rose literature, and
a major workshop on rose propagation techniques. It will also include a sale of
extremely rare and generally unavailable roses! There will be a non-judged
show, and we encourage attendees to bring "found" or "mystery" roses for
possible identification. We'll hope to see you there!

http://www.heritagerosefoundation.org for more info and registration
forms.