Old 06-10-2003, 08:12 PM
An Metet

Default Clara Thomson

NOTE: This message was sent thru a mail2news gateway.
No effort was made to verify the identity of the sender.

Bob--she was fine until this summer:

[B-Greek] Variations in the spelling of names
Clara Thomson gemini1510 at comcast.net
Fri Jun 13 10:32:33 EDT 2003

--------

I'm curious about the variant spellings of proper names in Matthew 1.4
and 1.7 in P. Oxy. 2.

Specifically, Amminadab (for Aminadab) and Abeia (for Abia).

I've just completed the first year of the MDiv program at Lutheran
Theological Seminary at Philadelphia and am doing summer research in
preparation for a course in Greek readings in the Fall.

This list is a tremendous help. Thanks to all.

Clara Thomson

thomson and morgan sutartsorric United Kingdom 13 21-04-2010 03:50 PM
Clara Thompson James Delahanty Roses 12 08-10-2003 06:02 PM
San Jose/Santa Clara County horse manure for composter. The Gardners Edible Gardening 3 23-04-2003 10:20 PM