GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Unique brown rose hybrid (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/roses/44965-unique-brown-rose-hybrid.html)

Nomen Nescio 07-10-2003 04:02 AM

Unique brown rose hybrid

I've discovered a unique fertilizer that I'd like to share with the
group. Yes, I'm a lurker! Some of you may view this as somewhat
unorthedox as far as fertilizers go but I assure you that there is
method to my madness. I was able to produce a unique hybrid rose that
has a beautiful brown tint to it. My secret? I mix in some of my feces
into the soil. Not much mind you. Just a pinch. It goes so well with
the peat moss and best of all, it's natural! By carefully recording the
amounts of fecal material I use, I've was able to formulate my very own
recipe that makes roses brown and I mean shit brown! My man turds
haven't affected the aroma of the rose so it's back to the drawing
board for that but I feel I am very close to a breakthrough. I'll post
more of my research if the group wants me to. You can catch me in the
newsgroup rec.music.beatles if you'd like. I'm a musicologist.

Ian
---
Naughty but gay