Old 09-10-2003, 03:48 AM
richardsfault

Default Can anyone identify what variety this rose is?

I purchase this rose at a Houston-area Home Depot last Spring. The
information tag was missing and it was the only one of it's kind. It
is most likely a hybrid tea:

http://www.richardsfault.com/gardeni...own_rose_1.jpg

http://www.richardsfault.com/gardeni...own_rose_2.jpg

http://www.richardsfault.com/gardeni...own_rose_3.jpg

Significant traits are deep-green leaves and large orange/red blooms
with small splotches of purple on the edges.

Some people claim that there's a woman to blame, but I think it's all...

Richard's fault!

Visit the Sounds of the cul-de-sac at www.richardsfault.com
Old 10-10-2003, 02:42 PM
Shiva

On Wed, 08 Oct 2003 21:19:48 -0500, richardsfault
wrote:

I purchase this rose at a Houston-area Home Depot last Spring. The
information tag was missing and it was the only one of it's kind. It
is most likely a hybrid tea:

http://www.richardsfault.com/gardeni...own_rose_1.jpg

Richard--does it have a scent?