GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Rose photographs (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/roses/45399-rose-photographs.html)

Bob 14-10-2003 02:42 AM

Rose photographs

Can anyone help with a need I have for rose photgraphs? The variety
list appears below:

BOB HOPE
GARNETTE
JACK FROST
NEW DAY
ORANGE SURPRISE
BABY RED
IRENE'S BEAUTY
HERITAGE
MIRANDY
OLE
PARADISE
PRISTINE
ROSE PARADE
SNOWFIRE
TRUMPETER
BLAZE
DON JUAN
PAPRIKA
AMBER FLASH

Thanks for any help you might lend...

Bob

jen 16-10-2003 12:42 AM

Rose photographs

Try http://forums.gardenweb.com/forums/rosesgal/
and do a search for those names. This is a spot where people send in their
rose pics.

om...

Daniel Hanna 16-10-2003 09:32 AM

Rose photographs

In Anne Lurie wrote:

PARADISE
HERITAGE

I've got these two.
http://members.optushome.com.au/djhanna/

Susan H. Simko 16-10-2003 06:22 PM

Rose photographs

I have to admit that I am curious about what you want the images for.
Your email ID has something that looks lke card images in it so it makes
me suscicious that you are looking for the images for a comercial reason.

I'm willing to point people to images that I have if they are just
looking to see what a particular type of rose looks like. However, I
have no desire to let someone use them for a commercial purpose without
my written permission.

Susan
shsimko at duke dot edu

J. Del Col 03-11-2003 08:22 PM

Rose photographs

"Susan H. Simko" wrote in message ...
I have to admit that I am curious about what you want the images for.
Your email ID has something that looks lke card images in it so it makes
me suscicious that you are looking for the images for a comercial reason.

I'm willing to point people to images that I have if they are just
looking to see what a particular type of rose looks like. However, I
have no desire to let someone use them for a commercial purpose without
my written permission.

Or at least a fee.

J. (I'm only in it for the money) Del Col