Old 20-10-2003, 01:02 AM
me

Default Need general info

Hi,
I'm a middle school student doing a research project on roses and how long
they live in different liquids, e.g. water, orange juice, soda, etc. I would
like some general info on what conditions roses would normally thrive in
such as temperature and sunlight. Also any other important botanical facts
about roses would be helpful. I don't need info on gardening techniques.

Thanks in advance,

Old 21-10-2003, 08:22 PM
JimS.

"me" wrote in message ...
Hi,
I'm a middle school student doing a research project on roses and how long
they live in different liquids, e.g. water, orange juice, soda, etc. I

would
like some general info on what conditions roses would normally thrive in
such as temperature and sunlight. Also any other important botanical facts
about roses would be helpful. I don't need info on gardening techniques.

Thanks in advance,

Try this FAQ.
This should be most of what you need:
http://www.mc.edu/campus/users/nettl...rofaq-faq.html

JimS.
Seattle

General info needed. neeven2 Roses 4 28-06-2005 11:39 PM
Need general and specific (sage) pruning advice Dolchas Gardening 1 25-09-2003 03:02 AM
upgrading a swimming hole in a creek I need need info mark delaporte Ponds 8 17-07-2003 09:22 PM
upgrading a swimming hole in a creek I need need info mark delaporte Ponds 0 17-07-2003 04:28 PM
General question on perrenial seed starting... Kevin Miller Gardening 5 06-03-2003 07:27 PM