GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Red climber recommendations (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/roses/46207-red-climber-recommendations.html)

paulr 27-10-2003 01:54 AM

Red climber recommendations

Hi,

Im looking for recommndations for a red climbing rose for a Midlands UK garden. It will be situated by a south facing fence, which will have shadow from approx 2pm to 4pm. I have the Dr Hessayon 'Rose expert' book but fear its a bit out of date, so would rather listen to up to date advice from you experts out there. Any advice on suppliers would be useful.

Thanks in advance, Paul