Old 04-11-2003, 06:02 PM
Mark. Gooley

Default AAABUY

"SCTUSA" wrote:
Hi;
WOW!!!
Great Names.
Here is a list of my Domains--
Web Page= www.americaletsroll.us/index2.html
Most listed in the top 20 of the major search engines
www.countryroads.us
www.countrytime.us
www.countrystyle.us

....and so forth.

But this is rec.gardens.roses.

In hybridizing roses, it's necessary to emasculate the flower
that will receive the pollen. I think you could do with a spot
of emasculation yourself. You may borrow my new Felco
pruners to do the deed, if you like.

Mark. Gooley, back in my heyday, spam was beyond the pale

Old 04-11-2003, 10:42 PM
Anne Lurie

I guess little Scotty is too dumb to just go to Verisign's Name Store!!!
Such a waste of Felco pruners, though...

Anne Lurie

"Mark. Gooley" wrote in message

"SCTUSA" wrote:
Hi;