GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Kids pissed on my roses! (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/roses/46689-kids-pissed-my-roses.html)

Stan J. Lefosi 05-11-2003 12:02 AM

Kids pissed on my roses!

These damned *******s!

Will this cause damage ?

dave weil 05-11-2003 05:02 AM

Kids pissed on my roses!

On 4 Nov 2003 15:59:25 -0800, (Stan J. Lefosi)
wrote:

These damned *******s!

Will this cause damage ?

Depends on how close they were to the thorns, I suppose.

chuckle

Snooze 06-11-2003 09:02 AM

Kids pissed on my roses!

"Stan J. Lefosi" wrote in message
om...
These damned *******s!

Will this cause damage ?

I wouldn't stop to smell the roses for a while, if I were you. Stick to the
daily rat race instead.

Human urine isn't that strong, so you don't have to worry about nitrogen
shock. If you're worried about it, just give it a heavy watering to flush
the urea away.

Sameer

Jay on Capitol Hill 10-11-2003 01:02 AM

Kids pissed on my roses!

No - Not unless they do it all the time. Just rinse them down with a hose
and soak the kids, too, while you are at it.

These damned *******s!

Will this cause damage ?

Patricia 21-11-2003 03:43 AM

Kids pissed on my roses!