Old 25-11-2003, 10:32 PM
Shiva

Default Edging for mounded rose bed ...

On Tue, 25 Nov 2003 14:34:56 GMT, "Mark. Gooley"
wrote:

"Susan H. Simko" wrote:
Shiva wrote:
Unless you really want to post your back ... g

http://www.duke.edu/~shsimko/dragoncon/dc99/shs5.jpg

*laugh*

Back looks just fine to me, at least from the outside. And what
an impressive-looking woman it's attached to.

How the heck did I miss this??

Well, anyway, I always knew Susan was pretty.

You can tell by the way she posts.

All that and she hauls her own rocks, too!

Mark., I don't look impressive enough to intimidate my roses
into good behavior: it's the PHOSPHATE in the soil makes
them bloom, even when moribund

Old 26-11-2003, 07:03 PM
Susan H. Simko

Shiva wrote:

Unless you really want to post your back ... g

URL snipped

How the heck did I miss this??

Well, anyway, I always knew Susan was pretty.

Thanks. However, I didn't think about that when I posted the link
otherwise I probably wouldn't have. It was done as a joke. One of the
reasons I love the internet because people don't see me which also makes
the prejudices that go with it go away.

All that and she hauls her own rocks, too!

She also does her own electrical wiring and, if she doesn't get lazy and
decide to pay someone to do it, will probably change the brakes on her
car in the next week or so.

Susan
shsimko(at)dukedotedu