GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   I love to destroy my neighbour´s roses (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/roses/48498-re-i-love-destroy-my-neighbour%B4s-roses.html)

Adam Ben Nalois 12-12-2003 02:03 AM

I love to destroy my neighbour´s roses

He always gets mad when I drive over them with my lawnmower, but since
he is a pathetic wiener, he can´t do anything !

I´m a dangerous psychopathic rose-buster !

Tim Tompkins 12-12-2003 02:05 PM

I love to destroy my neighbour´s roses

I think 'dangerous psychopath' is more accurate!

om...

anita 12-12-2003 05:20 PM

I love to destroy my neighbour´s roses

Quote:

Originally posted by Adam Ben Nalois
He always gets mad when I drive over them with my lawnmower, but since
he is a pathetic wiener, he can´t do anything !

I´m a dangerous psychopathic rose-buster !

What is wrong with you?
You sound like a pathetic bully!

dave weil 12-12-2003 06:32 PM

I love to destroy my neighbour´s roses

On Fri, 12 Dec 2003 17:25:14 GMT, anita
wrote:

Adam Ben Nalois wrote:
*He always gets mad when I drive over them with my lawnmower, but
since
he is a pathetic wiener, he can´t do anything !

I´m a dangerous psychopathic rose-buster ! *

What is wrong with you?
You sound like a pathetic bully!

Nah, just a bored troll during recess...