Old 03-01-2004, 01:32 AM
Gijsbert Vroegh

Default 'Sleeping Beauty Castle'

Hello dear friends of roses,

please take a look to my private website 'Sleeping Beauty Castle'
(Dornröschenschlos Sababurg, Germany). Particularly the roses-site (Rosen)
and the fotogallery (Galerie) I like too introduce. This website is
german-language only - but I hope you enjoy it: http://www.der-burggarten.de

Best regards,
Gijs

Old 04-01-2004, 06:06 AM
Gail Futoran

"Gijsbert Vroegh" wrote in
message ...
Hello dear friends of roses,

please take a look to my private website 'Sleeping Beauty

Castle'
(Dornröschenschlos Sababurg, Germany). Particularly the

roses-site (Rosen)
and the fotogallery (Galerie) I like too introduce. This

website is
german-language only - but I hope you enjoy it:

http://www.der-burggarten.de

Best regards,
Gijs

That is a marvelous web site! I don't read German but I can
follow links. I especially enjoyed the Rosenpflage page
showing with moving graphics (that is probably the wrong
term, but I hope you know what I mean) how to prune roses.

I like the overall design of the site very much, too. Often
I find websites are very "busy", take a long time to load.
Your front page comes up very quickly and the table of
contents on the left is set up very clearly. You offer a
lot and make it easy to navigate.

Thanks for sharing.

Gail
San Antonio Texas USA