GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   A rose question... Heaven on Earth (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/roses/50696-rose-question-heaven-earth.html)

Diane 21-01-2004 03:12 AM

A rose question... Heaven on Earth

How can I find out whether 2 roses are the same, and what the parents of a
rose are? The rose is from the Jackson & Perkins catalog, Heaven on Earth.
KORravreli, which I assume is Kordes. On the Kordes website I found a very
similar-looking rose called Sangerhauser Jubilaumsrose. I am curious
whether they are the same, and the parents of Heaven on Earth. I checked
the registration list on ARS.org and didn't find it, nor is it in helpefind
yet. Thanks.

Diane