GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   lifespan of a rose (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/roses/515-re-lifespan-rose.html)

Jayson Ives 30-03-2011 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by farmgal (Post 5913)
As far as rose longevity:
There's an old cemetary near here that dates back to the Gold Rish. In it
are tombstones untouched for many a decade, but the roses are still
flourishing.

We have something similar to that near my place. Who would not admire these roses, eh? They're technically even older than us and they've definitely survived a lot of different experiences we may not have yet. I'm imagining of a fictional film right now where flowers are alive like humans. What would they say about us?

foam 26-04-2011 10:46 AM

hey dats amazing....

I jz cant imagine roses really have lifespan of years & years..........

really awesome...