GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Complementary Roses etc. (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/roses/52055-complementary-roses-etc.html)

Shiva 08-02-2004 03:37 PM

Complementary Roses etc.

To all who answered my original and follow-up posts:

My news provider's retention stinks! I saw a couple of
replies, one by Dave (it is so pink, Dave!) before I
got called out of town unexpectedly but now all of
those posts are gone. Soon as I finish getting straightened
out from the trip I'll go find them via Google or some
other reader.

Anne Lurie 08-02-2004 09:56 PM

Complementary Roses etc.

Shiva,

You might also check the settings on your newsgroup reader. For example, in
Outlook Express, it's under Tools, Options, Maintenance to determine how
many days to keep downloaded messages.

Anne Lurie
Raleigh, NC

news:aHlwYXRpYQ==.6ed56a70d1446667ccc0ca22982de0e1 @1076254232.nulluser.com...