Old 09-02-2004, 07:42 AM
simon

Default Assistance propagating

Hello to all

I am new to the hobbie of Roses and would love some help.

The property I rent has several climbers growing amongst trees, as the trees
are very old it is likely that the roses are as well. They all have small
open blooms. (I am in New Zealand).

I am not sure if I will be here in winter so would love to take some
examples of these wonderful plants. How would I do this, I am told that this
is normally done during winter.

many thanks

simon

Assistance propagating simon Roses 1 10-02-2004 06:32 AM
Eggplant Assistance? Andrea Bostrom Edible Gardening 6 26-06-2003 04:08 AM
assistance Paul Walsh Lawns 2 17-06-2003 05:20 PM
Weed Identification assistance please! Larry Gardening 13 14-06-2003 01:20 AM
identification assistance tennis Orchids 6 26-05-2003 08:44 AM