GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Red & White Climbers climbing iceberg (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/roses/522-red-white-climbers-climbing-iceberg.html)

Radika Kesavan 26-01-2003 06:23 PM

Red & White Climbers climbing iceberg

Jan Norris wrote:
Has anyone had experience with "Climbing Iceberg" or "Don Juan." My
daughter wants red & white climbers for her new home, and we're sort of
gravitating to these. Thanks,

Climbing Iceberg and Don Juan are both fabulous roses for this San
Francisco Bay area. I am not sure where your daughter or you live, and
knowing your climate zone, can recommend some other suitable red rose
climbers (my favourite kind of rose - big red rose climbers) and may be
even a few white rose climbers. In the meanwhile, a few other red rose
climbers for you to consider, off the top of my head, a Dublin Bay,
Dynamite, Illusion, General MacArthur, Bloomfield Courage, Etoile de
Hollande, and so on.

--
Radika
California

Jan Norris 27-01-2003 10:09 AM

Red & White Climbers climbing iceberg

She will be living in Springfield, MA where it gets very cold--almost into
the Berkshire Mts. We'd appreciate any other suggestions. Thanks,

Jan