Old 27-01-2003, 03:32 PM
Shiva

Default JIM'S BACK! Blue Girl and Oregold...anyone got them?

JimS. wrote:

I have Blue Girl

Jim! When did you get back from China? I've been wondering what happened
to you.

Old 27-01-2003, 04:52 PM
JimS.

I got back in September. Quite an interesting trip. Just haven't been
messing w/ my roses since October. They're starting to wake up again (a few
never went to sleep, blooming all 'winter'), so I figured it was time to
start paying attention to them again!

"Shiva" wrote in message
news:aHlwYXRpYQ==.c941e4d2f9929e447de28778f9b6f9ea @1043677928.cotse.net...

Old 29-01-2003, 01:16 AM
Suzanne in CA

JimS. wrote:

I have Blue Girl

Jim! When did you get back from China? I've been wondering what happened
to you.

Hi, Jim!
I am new to the group, so just saw your message. We lived on
Bainbridge for 5 wonderful years before moving back here to CA, and
started rose gardening up there in your neck of the woods, so here is
a list of ones that did well for us up there -
VooDoo (incredible raspberry scent)
Rio Samba
Sheila's Perfume
Great Scott (difficult to find now)
Hot Tamale (a hot mini)
Sweet Vivien
Iceberg....
I know we had more, but right now can't think of them. Most moved to
CA with us, along with our koi and cats.
Have fun with your roses! I have Blue Girl as a newbie this year too,
also from Home Depot. I find those Dumpster Dive (LOL) Roses (the $2
ones) take at least 2-3 years to "take" and really grow. I had one
last year that was supposed to be Circus, but turned out lavender LOL
it's always fun to see!
Ciao for niao,
Suzanne in CA