Old 14-02-2004, 11:02 PM
NewsGroups

Default Peroxide Cures trouble w/Roses

If you never used hydrogen peroxide in your gardens, you should look
into it.... I have great success. Mildews gone!! Great for mini ponds
to. Seed germination up 20%. I used it on my farm proven on animals,
plants, bean molds and
fast growth... the list just goes on and on.

3% and 6% food grade available for shipping anywhere in the USA and
Canada. 1 gallon shipping costs 7.00 to 9.79. Go to the address below:

http://www.perennialsonline.com/peroxide.html

Respectfully
Dale B.

Old 16-02-2004, 12:55 PM
Daniel Hanna

In NewsGroups wrote:
I used it on my farm proven on animals,
plants, bean molds and
fast growth... the list just goes on and on.

Buddy, I suggest you also use it on your keyboard and your mouse. Pour
liberally until they stop working. Either that, or stop spamming this
newsgroup.

Old 17-02-2004, 01:07 AM
Anne Lurie

Daniel,

I alerted the folks at fda.gov about the "Super Oxy Bath" -- for humans!!!

Anne Lurie
Raleigh, NC

"Daniel Hanna" wrote in message
home.com.au...

Old 18-02-2004, 06:25 PM
Mark. Gooley

wrote:
If you never used hydrogen peroxide in your gardens,
you should look into it.... I have great success. Mildews
gone!! Great for mini ponds to. Seed germination up
20%. I used it on my farm proven on animals, plants,
bean molds and fast growth... the list just goes on and on.

3% and 6% food grade available for shipping anywhere
in the USA and Canada. 1 gallon shipping costs 7.00 to
9.79. Go to the address below:
[omitted]

Apart from this being essentially spam...uh, one can buy a
quart of 3% peroxide at any discount store for about a dollar.
Even with tax, etc. that's under $5/gallon with no shipping.
I suspect that it'd have to be sent UPS or FedEx Ground: I
dunno whether the postal service would ship even such a
dilute oxidizer.

It does seem to work against black spot, at least for me,
in that as far as I can tell it prevents its spread. Didn't
seem to put much of a dent in active mildew, but at least
the mildew didn't spread.

Mark., never tried it on seeds

Old 20-02-2004, 12:30 AM
Henry Kuska

There seemed to be a small positive effect when I watered the sand in my
Petri dishes with a 1 part 3 % hydrogen peroxide/ 19 parts water mixture.

see: http://home.neo.rr.com/kuska/fiveplot.htm
--
Henry Kuska, retired

http://home.neo.rr.com/kuska/