Old 23-02-2004, 02:05 PM
tessa

Default MAKE EXTRA CASH FAST

Money does grow on trees!!!!!!

If you don't like it, you're an adult, delete it.
Otherwise...

I've got some cool news that I think you need to take two minutes to
read if you have ever thought "How could I make some serious money in
a hurry?", or been in serious debt, ready to do almost anything to get
the money needed to pay off those bill collectors.
So grab a snack, a warm cup of coffee, or a glass of your favorite
beverage, get comfortable and listen to this interesting exciting
find!
Let me start by saying I FINALLY FOUND IT! That's right! I found it!
And I HATE GET RICH QUICK SCHEMES! I hate those schemes
likemulti-level marketing, mail-order schemes, envelope stuffing
scams, 900 number scams...the list goes on forever. I have tried
every darn get richquick scheme out there over the past 12 years.
Somehow I got on a mailing list for people looking to make money (more
like desperate stupid people who
will try anything for money!). Well, when I was a teenager, these
claims to "get me rich quick" sounded irresistible! I would shell out
$14.95 here, $24.95 there, 29.95 here, $49.95 there. I had maxed out
my new Visa card and
Montgomery Ward Card...I was desperate for money!! So I gave them all
a chance but failed at every one of them! Maybe they worked for some
people,but not for me. Eventually, I just tossed that JUNK MAIL in
the trash when I got the mail. I recognized it right away. I can
smell a money scam from a mile away these days, so I THOUGHT...I
thought I could sniff out a scam easily. WAS I WRONG!!...I LOVE THE
INTERNET!!!!!

I was scanning through a NEWSGROUP and saw an article stating to GET
CASH
FAST!! I thought..."Here on the Internet??" Well, I'll just have to
see what schemes could possibly be on the internet." The article
described a way to MAILA ONE DOLLAR BILL TO ONLY 6 PEOPLE AND MAKE
$50,000 IN CASHWITHIN 8 WEEKS! Well, the more I thought about it, the
more
I became very curious. Why? Because of the way it worked AND BECAUSE
IT
WOULD ONLY COST ME FIVE DOLLARS (AND FIVE STAMPS), THAT'S ALL I EVER
PAY...EVER!!!

Okay, so the $50,000 in cash was maybe a tough amount to reach, but it
was possible. I knew that I could at least get a return of $1,000 or
so. So I did it!! As per the instructions in the article, I mailed
out (snail mail for you e-mail fanatics) a single dollar bill to each
of the six people on
the list that was contained in the article. I included a small note,
with the dollar, that stated "Please Add Me To Your List."
I then removed the first position name of the five names listed and
moved everyone up one position, and I put my name in position six of
the list. This is how the money starts rolling in! I then took this
revised article now with my name on the list and REPOSTED IT ON AS
MANY NEWSGROUPS AND LOCAL BULLETIN BOARD MESSAGE AREAS THAT I KNEW. I
then waited to watch the money
come in...prepared to maybe receive about $1,000 to $15,000 in cash or
so...
But what a welcome surprise when those envelopes kept coming in!!! I
knew what they were as soon as I saw the return addresses from people
all over the
world – most from the U.S., but from Canada, even some from
Australia!
I tell you, THAT WAS EXCITING!!So how much did I get in total return?
$1,000? $5,000? Not even!!! I received
a total of $23,343!!! I couldn't believe it!!

I now have a brand new black Acura Integra to speak for, due to this!!
Now
after 8 months, I am ready to do it again!!! So maybe it was possible
to get $50,000 in cash, I don't know, BUT IT COMPLETELY DEPENDS ON
YOU, THE INDIVIDUAL! You must follow through and repost this article
everywhere you can think of! The more postings you achieve will
determine how much cash will arrive in your very own mailbox!! It's
just too easy to pass up!!!

Let's review the reasons why you should do this: The only cost
factors
are for the six stamps, the six envelopes, and the six one dollar
bills that you send out to the listed names by snail mail (US Postal
Service Mail). Then just simply repost the article (WITH YOUR NAME
ADDED) to
all the newsgroups and local BBS's you can. Then sit back and,
ironically,
enjoy walking (you can run if you like) down your driveway to your
mailbox and scoop up your rewards!! We all have six dollars to put
into such an easy effortless investment with SPECTACULAR REALISTIC
RETURNS OF $15,000 TO $25,000 in about 3 - 5 weeks! So HOLD OFF ON
THOSE LOTTERY NUMBERS FOR
TODAY, EAT AT HOME TONIGHT INSTEAD OF TAKEOUT FROM MCDONALDS AND
INVEST SIX DOLLARS IN THIS AMAZING MONEY MAKING SYSTEM NOW!! YOU
CAN'T LOSE!!

So how do you do it exactly, you ask? I have carefully provided the
most detailed, yet straightforward instructions on how to easily get
this underway and get your cash on its way. SO, ARE YOU READY TO MAKE
SOME CASH!!!?? HERE WE GO!!

**********************************
THE LIST OF NAMES IS AT THE END
OF THIS ARTICLE
**********************************
Okay, Read this carefully. Get a printout of this information, if you
like, so you can easily refer to it as often as needed.

INSTRUCTIONS:

1. Take a sheet of paper and write on it the following:
"Please add my name to your list." This creates a service out of this
money
making system and thus making it completely legal. You are not just
randomly sending a dollar to someone, you are paying one dollar for a
legitimate service. Make sure you include your name and address.
I assure you that, again, this is completely legal! For a neat little
twist, also write what slot their name was in: "You were in slot 3".
Just to add a little fun! This is all about having fun and making
money at the same time!

2. Now fold this sheet of paper around a dollar bill, no checks or
money orders, and put them into an envelope and send it on its way to
the five people listed. The folding of the paper around the bill will
insure
its arrival to its recipient. THIS STEP IS IMPORTANT!!

3. Now listen carefully, here's where you get YOUR MONEY COMING TO
YOUR MAILBOX. Look at the list of six people; remove the first name
from position one and move everyone on the list up.
Position 2 name will move to the position 1 slot, position 3 will
become position 2, position 4 will be 3 and so on. Now put your name,
address, zipcode AND COUNTRY in position 6, the bottom position on the
list.

4. Now upload this updated file to as many newsgroups and local
bulletin
boards' message areas and file sections as possible. Give a catchy
description of the file so it gets noticed!! Such as: "NEED FAST
CASH?,
HERE IT IS!" or "NEED CASH TO PAY OFF YOUR DEBTS?", etc. And the more
uploads, the more money you will make, and of course, the more money
the others on the list will make too. LET'S ALL TAKE CARE OF EACH
OTHER BY BEING
HONEST AND BY PUTTING FORTH 120 PERCENT INTO THIS PROFITABLE AND
AMAZING
SYSTEM!!! You'll reap the benefits, believe me!! Set a goal for the
number
of total uploads you post, at least 200 or more! Always have a
goal in mind!!

5. And this is the step I like. JUST SIT BACK AND ENJOY LIFE BECAUSE
CASH IS ON THE WAY!! Expect to see a little money start to trickle in
around
2 weeks, but about at weeks 3 and 4 THE MONEY STORM WILL HIT YOUR
MAILBOX!! All you have to do is take it out of the mailbox and try
not to scream too loud when you realize YOU HIT THE BIG TIME AT LAST!!

6. So go PAY OFF YOUR BILLS AND DEBTS and then get that something
special you always wanted or buy that special person in your life (or
the one you want in your life) a gift they'll never forget.

7. Now when you get low on this money supply, simply re-activate
this file again; Reposting it in the old places where you originally
posted and possibly some new places you now know of.
Don't ever lose this file, always keep a copy at your reach for when
you ever
need cash. THIS IS AN INCREDIBLE TOOL THAT YOU CAN ALWAYS RE-USE TIME
AND TIME AGAIN WHEN CASH IS NEEDED!

HAVE FUN WITH IT!!!

***********************************
THE NAMES LIST THE NAMES LIST
***********************************
HONESTY IS WHAT MAKES THIS
PROGRAM SUCCESSFUL!!!!!

#1) J.E. Grey
245 Stone Bridge Ct. Fredericton, NB E3A 1J2, Canada

#2) R. Hanson
1214 Junor Ave. Saskatoon, SK S7L 7K1, Canada

#3) Roy Wiley
p.o.box 160 South Beach, Ore. 97366 U.S.A.

#4) J. Granger
p.p. Box 53 Morrisville, PA 19067

#5) Starr Luu
2330 South Quebec St. Apt. 102, Denver, CO 80231

#6) T.N. Meagher
11 Cluain Mhor, Clonmellon, Navan, Co Meath, Ireland

NOTE:
Try to keep a list of everyone that sends you a dollar and always
keep an eye on the local postings of this file...Just to make sure
that everyone is playing thegame fairly. You know where your name
should be.....

AGAIN, HONESTY IS THE BEST THING WE HAVE GOING FOR US ON THIS PLAN.

MAKE EXTRA CASH FAST tessa Roses 0 23-02-2004 02:24 PM
MAKE EXTRA CASH FAST tessa Gardening 0 23-02-2004 02:17 PM
MAKE EXTRA CASH FAST tessa Roses 0 23-02-2004 02:06 PM
MAKE EXTRA CASH FAST tessa Roses 0 23-02-2004 02:05 PM
MAKE EXTRA CASH FAST tessa Gardening 0 23-02-2004 02:05 PM