Old 31-01-2003, 08:37 AM
Emil

Default Anybody growing Bella'Roma?

Hi guys,

The subject says it all. Anybody buy Bella'Roma yet? Or plan on to?

Emil
http://web2news.com/?rec.gardens.roses
Old 31-01-2003, 08:48 AM
Radika Kesavan

Emil wrote:
Hi guys,

The subject says it all. Anybody buy Bella'Roma yet? Or plan on to?

I was not planning on it Emil, though it looks absolutely stunning and
is described as headily fragrant - very tempting, that is for su

http://www.dirtgardener.com/Roses-Ne...Rose2003/Bella'roma.html

Why do you ask? Have you got it and like it or hate it, or what?

--
Radika
California

Old 31-01-2003, 08:54 AM
A guy named Emil

Radika Kesavan

I was not planning on it Emil, though it looks absolutely stunning and
is described as headily fragrant - very tempting, that is for su

http://www.dirtgardener.com/Roses-Ne...Rose2003/Bella'roma.html

Why do you ask? Have you got it and like it or hate it, or what?

I ask, just mainly out of curiosity. I want to grow it, just have to find a
spot for it. The description they wrote for it sounds great! That's the main
reason for me wanting to get it.

Emil
Old 31-01-2003, 05:14 PM
Radika Kesavan

Radika Kesavan

http://www.dirtgardener.com/Roses-Ne...Bellaroma.html

Why do you ask? Have you got it and like it or hate it, or what?

I ask, just mainly out of curiosity. I want to grow it, just have to find a
spot for it. The description they wrote for it sounds great! That's the main
reason for me wanting to get it.

Go for it! It looks great in photographs, and they claim that it has a
strong fragrance too. That colour combination really appeals to me, with
my tendency to look strong colours together.

And do tell us how you like growing it too, won't you? May be we will
follow in your foot-steps.

--
Radika
California

Coelia bella John Varigos Orchid Photos 0 13-06-2007 02:39 PM
A few from ABG - Renanthera bella danny Orchid Photos 2 19-02-2007 05:41 AM
Hoya bella English Muffin Gardening 2 15-02-2003 03:39 AM
Anybody growing Bella'Roma?--Nobody is? A guy named Emil Roses 1 01-02-2003 08:19 AM
Anybody growing Bella'Roma? A guy named Emil Roses 0 29-01-2003 01:22 AM