GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Pruning (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/roses/559-pruning.html)

Dominic Kovacs 03-02-2003 02:53 AM

Pruning

From a total novice - Can someone please give me the definitive method
of pruning roses, I've got climbers and bushes in a new (to me) garden
Ta

Bob Bauer 03-02-2003 05:30 PM

Pruning

On 2 Feb 2003 18:53:16 -0800, (Dominic Kovacs) wrote:

From a total novice - Can someone please give me the definitive method
of pruning roses, I've got climbers and bushes in a new (to me) garden
Ta

Here is a complete spring pruning reference from my website:
http://www.rose-roses.com/culture/pruning.html

And here is the reference for deadheading and summer pruning of once
blooming varieties.
http://www.rose-roses.com/culture/deadhead.html

Good luck,

Bob Bauer