Old 24-03-2004, 11:19 PM
Geoff Bryant

Default Garden and plant photos (many roses)

I've recently revised my horticultural photography website,
www.hortiphoto.com, and it now has a considerably faster search engine that
returns thumbnail images instead of text-based results, which is
considerable advantage now that there are well over 2200 photos on the site

Sure, the site is commercial, but I think with the range of plants covered
it does represent a considerable resource for gardeners and plant
enthusiasts, and of course you don't have to buy anything and there's
nothing that requires registration.

Geoff Bryant
www.hortiphoto.com