Old 26-03-2004, 12:17 PM
Kirra

Default Summer '03/'04 wind down and pictures

Hi,

Well, while those of you in the northern hemisphere are just warming up from
your winter, those of us in the southern hemisphere are (thankfully!)
starting to cool down a bit from our summer. It has been a very hot and
humid summer here in Brisbane. One weekend in particular was very nasty
where the night time temperatures and humidity were our normal day time
summer conditions and don't get me started on what the days were like
While some roses suffered very badly, most are recovering now and hopefully
will start flowering again soon.

I have reorganised and added some new roses pictures on my yahoo photos
sight for anyone who wishes to take a look. The website is:
http://uk.photos.yahoo.com/kirra_lee

The new folders are David Austins, Old Garden Rose, Floribundas, Hybrid T
and Minatures and Polyanthas. I grow a fairly even mix of each of these
groups (though I don't have pictures of them all yet) and am currently
numbering around 110 roses not including the 20 or so cuttings in pots that
I have.

Happy Rose gardening,

Kirra
Brisbane, Australia