Old 30-03-2004, 05:33 PM
Chris

Default Help! New Rose owner..

I bought a foreclosed house in Salt Lake City that is surrounded by a
dozen Rose plants. I'd call them "bushes", but due to neglect and
snowpack, they all seem to run along the ground like creepers. I have
no experience with Roses, and want to preserve and enhance these
plants, which bloom beautifully ( at least before the snow came ).
Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks in advance, Chris Parson
Old 01-04-2004, 11:54 AM
ben boorman

Check with your local rose society

http://utah-rose.com/

Old 01-04-2004, 12:19 PM
ben boorman

Chris wrote:
I bought a foreclosed house in Salt Lake City that is surrounded by a
dozen Rose plants. I'd call them "bushes", but due to neglect and
snowpack, they all seem to run along the ground like creepers. I have
no experience with Roses, and want to preserve and enhance these
plants, which bloom beautifully ( at least before the snow came ).
Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks in advance, Chris Parson

New pond owner needs help JGOverbeck Ponds (moderated) 16 24-03-2007 08:29 PM
New bamboo owner Amberinauburn Bamboo 2 18-12-2003 01:27 AM
New, worried owner seeks advice and help The Puppy Wizard Gardening 2 09-11-2003 10:42 PM
new owner of a japanese maple needs help! cbitzer Gardening 1 05-08-2003 10:32 PM
New home owner needs tips or advice on taking care of grass. Please Help!!! TIA!! Daniel Lawns 0 26-06-2003 07:56 PM